BCS Professional Certification
Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
International Software Testing Qualification Board (ISTQB)
Linux Professional Institute (LPI)
We provide support for more than 100 professional IT certification exams from leading software, hardware, cloud and professional organizations, with a tracked pass rate of over 90%.
We partner with IT certification vendors to provide training on important exams, including:
Our comprehensive content offering is in a micro-learning format that can be delivered on desktop or mobile applications. We have partnered with content providers like ITPro.TV and Loonycorn to provide ultra-contemporary technical video courses.
With the widest selection of books on the market today, our library includes publications on developer resources, emerging technologies, certification prep and real time reference troubleshooting. Skillsoft partners with the leading publishers of IT, tech and business skills content in the world including APress, McGraw Hill, IT Revolution, Bleeding Edge Press and Rocky Nook Publishers.
Our certification tests are designed to allow the learner to practice while preparing for an exam. Tests can be taken as many times as needed so the learner can build confidence in their ability. They can also take the test as a “timed” test simulating the pressure a learner would feel when taking the actual exam. Our surveys show 91% first pass rate for people who use our certification prep content.
Free online office hours with certified IT experts gives learners an opportunity for you to ask a seasoned professional any questions you may have about your upcoming certification test.
Change can be disruptive, but adapting to change can also open new possibilities. A changing work situation can create a period of uncertainty while you adapt. A clear understanding of what organizational change is can help build your resilience and flexibility. In this course, you’ll find out what can trigger organizational change. You’ll explore common responses to change and the stages of reacting to change that people go through when dealing with organizational change. You’ll learn why it’s important to be resilient when adapting to change, and how to prepare yourself to get the most out of change.
Organizational change is inevitable, so you need to be resilient and adapt to the new opportunities it presents. It’s important to not just survive organizational change. With resilience, flexibility, and perseverance, you can thrive in it and propel your career forward. In this course, you will learn the importance of adapting to organizational change, as well as the essential skills needed to handle it. The course details the best practices of building self-motivation and introduces the idea of reframing as a coping method. You’ll learn to turn resistance to change into acceptance. Finally, this course covers the importance of capitalizing on the career opportunities presented by organizational change.
Start 2020 off right by investing in your team. We’ve got 5,147 reasons to invest in safety training!
Here’s How To Enter!
- Make sure you’ve Liked ExecuTrain of Kentucky’s Facebook page.
- Like and Share the Facebook post about the UK tickets with your friends. If they win, maybe they’ll take you!
- Sign-up for our free Newsletter – here. You’ll receive a confirmation email after a few minutes. You MUST confirm your email.
- Comment on the Facebook post when you are done and tell us how much you love your WILDCATS!
- You are registering to win two (2) lower arena seats at Rupp Arena, in Lexington, KY, for the UK vs Utah Valley basketball game on November 18, 2019.
- One winner will be chosen.
- Tip off time is 7PM (Eastern).
- In order to be registered, all steps above must be completed.
- Registration closes at 11:59PM on Thursday, November 14, 2019.
- The winner will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 11AM on Facebook.
- Tickets must be picked up on Friday, November 15 or Monday, November 18, 2019. Pickup location is the ExecuTrain office in Lexington KY. 230 Lexington Green Circle, Suite 110. Hours – 8AM – 5PM (Eastern)