Microsoft Office Excel 2019: Part 2
This course builds upon the foundational knowledge presented in the Microsoft® Office Excel® 2019: Part 1 course and will help start you down the road to creating advanced workbooks and worksheets that can help deepen your understanding of organizational intelligence. The ability to analyze massive amounts of data, extract actionable information from it, and present that information to decision makers is at the foundation of a successful organization that is able to compete at a high level.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the Excel Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-200 and Excel Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-201 certifications.
This course is the second part of a three-course series that covers the skills needed to gain a foundational understanding of Excel.
– Microsoft Office Excel 2019: Part 1
– Microsoft Office Excel 2019: Part 2 (this course)
– Microsoft Office Excel 2019: Part 3
Completion of this course will earn 0.575 CEUs.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to leverage the power of data analysis and presentation in order to make informed, intelligent organizational decisions.
– Work with functions.
– Work with lists.
– Analyze data.
– Visualize data with charts.
– Use PivotTables and PivotCharts.
This course is designed for students who already have foundational knowledge and skills in Excel 2019 and who wish to begin taking advantage of some of the higher-level functionality in Excel to analyze and present data.
Lesson 1: Working with Functions
- Topic A: Work with Ranges
- Topic B: Use Specialized Functions
- Topic C: Work with Logical Functions
- Topic D: Work with Date and Time Functions
- Topic E: Work with Text Functions
Lesson 2: Working with Lists
- Topic A: Sort Data
- Topic B: Filter Data
- Topic C: Query Data with Database Functions
- Topic D: Outline and Subtotal Data
Lesson 3: Analyzing Data
- Topic A: Create and Modify Tables
- Topic B: Apply Intermediate Conditional Formatting
- Topic C: Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting
Lesson 4: Visualizing Data with Charts
- Topic A: Create Charts
- Topic B: Modify and Format Charts
- Topic C: Use Advanced Chart Features
Lesson 5: Using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Topic A: Create a PivotTable
- Topic B: Analyze PivotTable Data
- Topic C: Present Data with PivotCharts
- Topic D: Filter Data by Using Timelines and Slicers
Appendix A: Mapping Course Content to Excel Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-200
Appendix B: Mapping Course Content to Excel Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-201
Appendix C: Microsoft® Excel® 2019 Common Keyboard Shortcuts
Appendix D: Financial Functions
Appendix E: Working with Graphical Objects
Appendix F: Using Array Formulas
**Indicates a course that is only a half day.