We are now living in the age of big data. Data is being collected all the time and for increasingly detailed transactions. This can lead to an overwhelming amount of data, which brings about a need for people who can analyze large amounts of data quickly. Fortunately, Excel provides Power Pivot to help you organize, manipulate, and report on your data in the best way possible. Since a tool is only as good as the person using it, it is important to gain a solid understanding of Power Pivot to maximize your effectiveness when analyzing data.
This course presents information and skills that are appropriate for users of either the Office 2016 or Office 2019 desktop applications. However, the instructional environment for the delivery of this course utilizes Office 2016.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Power Pivot
- Topic A: Enable and Navigate Power Pivot
- Topic B: Manage Data Relationships
Lesson 2: Visualizing Power Pivot Data
- Topic A: Create a Power Pivot Report
- Topic B: Create Calculations in Power Pivot
Lesson 3: Working with Advanced Functionality in Power Pivot
- Topic A: Create a Key Performance Indicator
- Topic B: Work with Dates and Time in Power Pivot
**Indicates a course that is only a half day.