Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification Training
If you are a recent college graduate or young professional looking to stand out in a competitive job market, then the CAPM certification is a great choice to not only learn the foundations of Project Management but to add a credential to your resume to validate your knowledge. The CAPM certification from Project Management Institute (PMI®) allows aspiring project managers and recent graduates to distinguish themselves in the job market. Our CAPM certification boot camp fully prepares candidates for the 150-question, multiple-choice CAPM exam and satisfies the educational requirement to sit for the exam. Unlike the PMP certification, there is no additional work experience required to sit for the CAPM exam.
Who Should Attend:
All entry level project practitioners or recent graduates who aim to be project managers and would like to distinguish themselves in an increasingly competitive job market. Active project managers who would like to eventually pursue their PMP credential but lack the necessary 3+ years of work experience. Anyone who would like to learn the fundamentals and terminology of project management.
– Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
– A minimum of 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam (satisfied by this course)
– Submit an application to PMI and pay the CAPM fee
– Improved employee skills and qualifications
– Better utilization of tools and techniques
– A common project management language to improve communication
– Frameworks to identify, manage, and mitigate risk
– Immediate applicability to ongoing projects
– Complete understanding of how to take the CAPM exam
*To qualify for the 100% money-back guarantee for the CAPM Exam Prep Boot Camp, you must meet the following criteria: You must attend the entire three-day course, missing no more than one (1) hour. You must complete a full-length mock exam and three full-length practice exams from our online portal. If you qualify for the 100% money-back guarantee and fail the CAPM exam a total of three (3) times within 120 calendar days following completion of the course, you will be refunded in full your tuition payment. More details provided at the time of the course.
1 - Major Course Topics
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
**Indicates a course that is only a half day.