As a business professional, you have some experience using Adobe® Acrobat®. Now you’re ready to take further advantage of all the features of Acrobat XI to bring your documents to the next level. Whether you are creating PDFs for commercial printing or for viewing digital versions on a range of platforms, Adobe Acrobat XI enables you to output your content so your audience will be able to access and view the document just the way you intended.
In this course, you will use Adobe Acrobat XI Pro to convert technical documents to PDF files, enhance PDF documents, create interactive PDF forms, and prepare and PDF files for commercial printing.
Lesson 1: Customizing the Acrobat XI Pro Workspace
- Topic A: Customize the Toolbars
- Topic B: Customize the Tool Sets
Lesson 2: Creating PDFs from Technical Documents
- Topic A: Create PDF Documents Using Autodesk AutoCAD
- Topic B: Measure Technical Drawings
Lesson 3: Enhancing PDF Documents
- Topic A: Embed Multimedia
- Topic B: Enhance PDF Document Accessibility
Lesson 4: Securing PDF Documents
- Topic A: Manage the Security of PDF Documents
- Topic B: Validate PDF Documents
Lesson 5: Creating Interactive PDF Forms
- Topic A: Create a PDF Form
- Topic B: Compile and Manage PDF Form Data
Lesson 6: Finalizing PDF Files for Commercial Printing
- Topic A: Apply Color Management Settings
- Topic B: Preview Printed Effects
- Topic C: Perform Preflight on a PDF Document
- Topic D: Create PDF/X, PDF/A, and PDF/E Compliant Files
- Topic E: Create a Composite and Color Separations
**Indicates a course that is only a half day.