Adobe® Dreamweaver® CC: Part 1
Adobe® Dreamweaver® CC (2015) focuses on some of the basic features of Dreamweaver so that students can navigate the environment and use Dreamweaver tools to build websites. Dreamweaver is used by a variety of professionals, such as web developers, web designers, graphic designers, and other professionals;Adobe® Dreamweaver® CC (2015): Part 1 will focus on the tools necessary to build a functional website.
This course has been written to prepare students for the Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver CC objectives to help students prepare for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam. This course is also designed to cover much of the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam objectives.
In this course, you will create web pages and organize them into a website.
- Identify Dreamweaver uses and advantages, including new features, and manipulate the interface.
- Create a new site in Dreamweaver.
- Create and lay out a basic page and add text.
- Style text and containers with CSS.
- Insert images.
- Create and style links.
- Create tables to store data.
- Upload your site.
- To ensure your success in this course you should have basic Windows skills.
- It is also required that you have a basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
Module 1: Getting Started with Dreamweaver
- Navigate the Dreamweaver Interface
- Customize the Workspace
- Use Help
Module 2: Creating a Site
- Create a New Site
- Organize a Site into Folders
- Plan Navigation
Module 3: Creating a Page
- Create and Lay Out a Page
- Enter Text
- Create a Page with a Template
Module 4: Styling with CSS
- Create and Apply CSS Styles by Using Selectors
- Style in a More Flexible Manner with Classes
Module 5: Inserting Images
- Insert Image Files
- Style Images with CSS
Module 6: Inserting Links
- Insert Internal and External Links
- Apply Additional Link Types
Module 7: Displaying Data in Tables
- Create Tables for Data Display
- Modify Tables
- Style a Table
Module 8: Publishing Your Site
- Prepare a Site for Uploading
- Upload a Site
Appendix A: Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver CC Certification Exam Objectives
Appendix B: Adobe Certified Expert Dreamweaver CC Exam Mapping
Appendix C: Adobe® Dreamweaver® CC (2015) New Features
Appendix D: File Types
Appendix E: A Brief Overview of SEO