Adobe® Photoshop® CS6: Part 1 focuses on some of the basic features of Photoshop so that the student can navigate the environment and use Photoshop tools to work with photographic images. In addition, the orientation to Adobe Bridge and organization of files in Bridge is covered. Although Photoshop is used by a variety of professionals, from photographers to designers to videographers, Photoshop Part 1 will focus mainly on the photography component. The illustration and animation techniques are covered in subsequent levels of Photoshop.
You can also use this course to prepare for the Adobe Visual Communication using Photoshop CS6 exam.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Photoshop
- Topic A: Introduction to Photoshop
- Topic B: Adobe Bridge and Mini Bridge
- Topic C: Navigate the Photoshop Workspace
- Topic D: Customize the Photoshop Workspace
Lesson 2: Beginning with Image Basics
- Topic A: Manage Image Elements and Formats
- Topic B: Work with Digital Devices
Lesson 3: Managing Selections and Layers
- Topic A: Use Selection Tools
- Topic B: Manage Layers
Lesson 4: Making Image Adjustments
- Topic A: Modify an Image
- Topic B: Image Repairs
Lesson 5: Refining Images
- Topic A: Layer Adjustments
- Topic B: Introduction to Camera Raw
Lesson 6: Saving Images for Web and Print
- Topic A: Save Images for the Web
- Topic B: Save Images for Print
**Indicates a course that is only a half day.