TOTAL DAYS: 5 | TOTAL HOURS: 40
This class was developed to teach students how to enable communities in their organization, create communities for partner and customers, and track activity and engagement. This class will also help students with passing the Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant Certification exam. This class is an alternative to the Get Started with Communities in Lightning Experience (ADX271) class offered by Salesforce.
This class is delivered by a senior instructor with many years of real world consulting experience and will cover the following topics:
– Enable communities in your org.
– Learn how communities work and their capabilities.
– Create a new community for partner sales.
– Create a community for self-service support.
– Use dashboards to measure success.
– Keep the community engaged.
As a participant in the class, each student will be given a practice learning environment to use during hands-on exercises during the class. The student will be able to use this learning environment indefinitely after the class without any additional fee.