ExecuTrain is contracting with the state of Kentucky to provide Contact Tracer Staffing.
There are 3 positions and we will be hiring multiple people for each position.
Please read through the descriptions below and click the Apply Now link to submit your information.
1. COVID-19 Communicable Disease Investigator
The work involves responsibility for investigating situations concerning individuals who have been in contact with COVID-19, which could result in possible sources of infection. The work includes locating patients of COVID-19 and persons with whom they have had contact. Investigation procedures involve contacting various information sources such as welfare agencies, neighbors, hospitals, work locations, restaurants and bars. The investigator is primarily concerned with locating persons who should be examined for acute infection. General supervision is received from an administrative superior with leeway allowed for the exercise of independent judgment and initiative in carrying out the mandate of the Kentucky Department for Public Health. Certain assignments made to employees in this position will require reasonable access to transportation to meet fieldwork requirements made in the ordinary course of business in a timely and efficient manner.
- Induces persons who have been in contact with COVID-19 to have medical examinations and laboratory testing as applicable.
- Provides information and education on COVID-19 to phone inquiries.
- Conducts interviews with persons who are COVID-19 positive and assists them in informing their close contacts of their positive status.
- Conducts investigations to discover unreported cases.
- Performs a variety of duties relating to the preparation of reports, entering personal data on patient registers and preparing correspondence to send to patients who are in need of medical examination and treatment.
- Maintains records on all delinquent and/or non-conforming patients.
- Prepares individual narrative reports concerning work procedures and certain patients.
- Utilizes appropriate methods for interacting effectively and professionally with persons of all ages and from diverse cultural, socioeconomic, educational, racial and ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientations, lifestyles and physical abilities.
- Current student or graduate from a college of public health, medical science, college of nursing, or school of medicine