Employee Motivation and Performance Management
Motivation has a profound effect on employees’ productivity and performance. An organization improves its likelihood of success by maintaining a motivated work force. As a leader within your organization, you share in the responsibility of motivating your employees.
You also want to be able to lead the individuals on your team effectively by conducting ongoing performance appraisals; delivering helpful and instructive feedback, training, and coaching; and designing and implementing performance standards. You want to develop talent within your team by employing effective performance-management strategies on the job. This course will help you cultivate the skills necessary to motivate your employees and give you essential performance-management skills.
Completion of this course will earn 0.575 CEUs.
- • Dates: Aug 6, 2021
- • Times: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- • Location: Lexington
- • Seats: 10
- • Price: $325
In this course, you will identify strategies for motivating employees and developing them through the application of basic performance-management techniques.
– Commit to employee motivation.
– Motivate employees.
– Develop self-motivated employees.
– Establish a foundation for performance management.
– Optimize employee performance using performance-management strategies.
– Create employee performance and development plans.
This course is designed for managers, supervisors, human resource personnel, and team leaders who are seeking to inspire employees and optimize their performance.
To ensure your success, we recommend that you have some level of work experience in any of a variety of organizational settings. You should also have general end-user computer and Internet skills. To meet this prerequisite, you can take the following Logical Operations course:
– Using Microsoft® Windows® 10
Lesson 1: Committing to Employee Motivation
- Recognize the Importance of Motivation
- Assess Employee Motivation Levels
Lesson 2: Motivating Employees
- Communicate Effectively
- Clarify Expectations
- Establish Meaningful Professional Goals
- Provide Effective Feedback
- Choose Rewards or Recognition
Lesson 3: Developing Self-Motivation in Employees
- Encourage Self-Motivation
- Create a Sense of Employee Ownership
- Provide Development Opportunities through Mentoring
- Build a Sense of Accomplishment
- Encourage Enthusiasm
Lesson 4: Establishing a Foundation for Performance Management
- Identify Performance Management Elements
- Elicit Engagement
- Onboard New Employees
- Develop Talent
Lesson 5: Optimizing Employee Performance
- Assess Available Talent Via Interviews
- Determine Individual Performance Goals
- Discuss Performance Appraisals
Lesson 6: Creating Performance and Development Plans
- Initiate a Performance Plan
- Create an Improvement Plan for Performance Problems
- Create a Development Plan for Career Growth