Microsoft SharePoint Modern Experience: Advanced Site Owner
Microsoft® SharePoint® Online and SharePoint 2019 helps people collaborate and use familiar applications and web-based tools to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location. SharePoint can also help organizations segment digital information, share information from external sources, archive records, and create rich websites quickly and easily. In this course, you will learn how to create, configure, and manage a SharePoint site so that your team or organization can collaborate effectively, manage the flow of digital information, meet governance and compliance needs, and create rich websites for your organization’s needs.
SharePoint features are robust and complex. Site owners can determine what features and options to make available in SharePoint, and how to configure those features to meet organizational and user needs. By properly implementing these features, users will be able to collaborate effectively, and organizations will save time and money through automation of business processes, fast and efficient retrieval of information, and effective records management.
This course is the third part of a three-course series that covers the skills needed to gain a foundational understanding of SharePoint.
– SharePoint Modern Experience: Site User
– SharePoint Modern Experience: Site Owner with Microsoft Forms and Flow
– SharePoint Modern Experience: Advanced Site Owner (this course)
Completion of this course will earn 0.575 CEUs.
- • Dates: Jun 18, 2021
- • Times: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- • Location: Lexington
- • Seats: 10
- • Price: $395
In this course, you will implement and manage advanced SharePoint Site features based on business requirements.
– Configure site settings.
– Integrate external data and apps.
– Configure custom content types, columns, and document sets.
– Manage information governance and compliance.
– Design and create a SharePoint site for an event.
This course is designed for existing Microsoft SharePoint site owners who will create and manage sites, add advanced pages and features, and manage records.
To ensure your success, you will need the skills to create SharePoint sites, lists, and libraries, and to apply SharePoint site security. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations course:
Microsoft® SharePoint® Modern Experience: Site Owner with Forms and Flow
Lesson 1: Configuring Site Settings
- Topic A: Configure SharePoint Site Settings
- Topic B: Configure Navigation in SharePoint
- Topic C: Plan and Implement SharePoint Hub Sites
Lesson 2: Integrating External Data and Apps
- Topic A: Integrate Outlook with SharePoint
- Topic B: Integrate Other Microsoft Apps with SharePoint
- Topic C: Integrate Third-Party Apps and Services with SharePoint
Lesson 3: Configuring Custom Content Types, Columns, and Document Sets
- Topic A: Create a Custom Content Type
- Topic B: Add Columns to Content Types
- Topic C: Create and Configure Document Sets
Lesson 4: Managing Information Governance and Compliance
- Topic A: Configure Auditing in SharePoint
- Topic B: Activate and Configure Information Management Policies
- Topic C: Configure Retention Labels and Records Management
- Topic D: Manage Files with the Content Organizer
Lesson 5: Designing and Creating a SharePoint Event Site
- Topic A: Design a SharePoint Site for an Event
- Topic B: Create a SharePoint Site for an Event