Excellence in Customer Service (Advanced)
As a customer service representative, you’re expected to handle every customer that comes your way. To be effective, you need not only knowledge of the products or services your company sells, but also people skills that will help you interact with customers in a positive and professional manner. Your level of product or service knowledge may enable you to understand and resolve problems, but without understanding how to properly interact with customers, you can’t truly serve the customer. In this course, you will apply important principles and skills you can use as a customer service professional.
In addition to providing basic customer service, you’ll also learn important principles and skills you can use to solve difficult and challenging customer interactions, encourage further sales, and take on leadership responsibilities.
Completion of this course will earn 0.575 CEUs.
- • Dates: Jul 23, 2021
- • Times: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- • Location: Lexington
- • Seats: 10
- • Price: $325
In this course, you will refresh and expand your customer service skill set. You will:
– Apply fundamental customer service knowledge and skills.
– Manage your everyday workflow.
– Take care of customers by assessing their needs, resolving their issues, and encouraging further sales.
– Deal with challenging customer interactions.
– Apply customer service leadership skills.
This course is intended for customer service professionals with some experience in the field who want to expand or refresh their knowledge and improve their skills.
It is also intended for customer service professionals who have taken on, or are looking to assume, greater leadership responsibility.
To ensure your success, we recommend you have some level of customer-service work experience in any of a variety of organizational settings. You should also have general end-user computer and Internet skills. You may wish to take the following Logical Operations courses:
– Customer Service (Second Edition)
– Using Microsoft® Windows® 10
Lesson 1: Applying Customer Service Foundations
- Assess Customer Service Basics
- Develop Interpersonal Skills
Lesson 2: Managing Your Workflow
- Apply Organizational Skills
- Handle Simultaneous Customer Contacts
- Manage Individual Stress
Lesson 3: Taking Care of Customers
- Maintain Focus on the Issue
- Assess Customers
- Diagnose Customers’ Problems
- Educate the Customer
- Resolve Customers’ Problems
- Encourage Further Sales Through Service
Lesson 4: Dealing with Challenging Customer Interactions
- Recognize Difficult Situations
- Work within Your Company Parameters
- Handle a Difficult Interaction
- Overcome Negativity
- Redirect the Customer
- Follow Up on a Challenging Situation
Lesson 5: Progressing to Leadership
- Lead from Within Your Team
- Address Escalated Customer Issues
- Analyze Customer Service Metrics