As a customer service representative, you are expected to handle customer interactions in the best way possible. The expectations of both your company and your customers hinge on your ability to provide the right service in the right way. In this course, you will explore the background and techniques of customer interactions.
Providing quality customer care ensures that every single contact with your company is a positive experience. Customers can range from external consumers to internal employees in other departments. Knowing how to provide the same level of service to all customers will enrich your time spent at work by establishing positive business relationships. Recognizing crucial points throughout customer interactions increases your ability to solve problems and offer affirmative solutions. Applying this knowledge to trends in service and consumer desires allows you to contribute to the company’s bottom line and make a customer’s life a little easier.
Completion of this course will earn 0.575 CEUs.
- • Dates: Jul 23, 2021
- • Times: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- • Location: Louisville
- • Seats: 12
- • Price: $325
In this course, you will explore the background and techniques of customer interactions. You will:
– Describe the benefits of customer service, identify internal customers, identify the benefits to you of giving good customer service, and identify how you can help your company to excel.
– Identify the major trends in customer service today and the combination of criteria required for customer satisfaction.
– Identify the benefits of bringing respect, emotional support, and a personal touch to customer interactions, and apply the personal touch to customer interactions.
– Identify the six categories of face-to-face communication, the critical success factors in face-to-face communication, and the benefits of actively listening to your customers.
– Identify remote customer service communication channels and apply remote customer service best practices.
– Identify guidelines for handling unreasonable customers, explore ways to handle angry customers, and identify guidelines for handling unhelpful colleagues.
– Take action to increase the loyalty of the customers you serve. You will also identify guidelines for dealing with moments of truth, identify the benefits of customer complaints, identify the steps in the service recovery process, and analyze the moments of truth in a real-life situation.
This course is intended for customer service professionals with any level of experience who want to expand their knowledge, improve their skill set, and increase the understanding of customer benefits.
To ensure your success, we recommend you have some level of work experience in any of a variety of organizational settings, and general end-user computer and Internet skills. You may wish to take either of the following Logical Operation courses or have equivalent knowledge:
– Using Microsoft® Windows® 10
– Microsoft® Office Word 2016: Part 1 (Desktop/Office 365™)
Lesson 1: Understanding Customer Service
- Describe Customer Service Benefits
- Recognize the Importance of Internal Customer Service
- Identify How Customer Service Benefits You
- Excel with Customer Service
Lesson 2: Identifying How Customers Define the Success of Your Company
- Recognize Trends in Customer Service
- Identify Criteria for Customer Satisfaction
Lesson 3: Increasing Customer Satisfaction
- Identify Characteristics of the Personal Touch
- Create Lasting Positive Impressions on Your Customers
Lesson 4: Providing Face-to-Face Customer Service
- Identify Categories of Face-to-Face Contact
- Understand the Critical Success Factors in Face-to-Face Customer Service
- Identify the Characteristics of Active Listening
Lesson 5: Providing Remote Customer Service
- Identify Remote Customer Service Communication Channels
- Apply Remote Customer Service Best Practices
Lesson 6: Engaging Difficult Customers
- Serve Difficult Customers
- Manage Angry Customers
- Deal with Difficult or Unhelpful Colleagues
Lesson 7: Increasing Customer Loyalty
- Optimize Moments of Truth
- Recognize the Value of Customer Complaints
- Identify the Stages of the Service Recovery Process