AZ-900T01 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
This course will provide foundational level knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The course can be taken as an optional first step in learning about cloud services and Microsoft Azure, before taking further Microsoft Azure or Microsoft cloud services courses.
- • Dates: Sep 13, 2021
- • Times: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- • Location: Virtual
- • Seats: 10
- • Price: $595
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted for anyone that wants to learn more about Microsoft Azure.
Students will understand the following:
– General cloud computing concepts.
– Core services available with Microsoft Azure.
– Security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure.
– Pricing and support models available with Microsoft Azure.
- Learning Objectives
- Why Cloud Services?
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Public, Private, and Hybrid cloud models
CORE AZURE SERVICES
- Core Azure architectural components
- Core Azure Services and Products
- Azure Solutions
- Azure management tools
SECURITY, PRIVACY, COMPLIANCE AND TRUST
- Securing network connectivity in Azure
- Core Azure Identity services
- Security tools and features
- Azure governance methodologies
- Monitoring and Reporting in Azure
- Privacy, Compliance and Data Protection standards in Azure
AZURE PRICING AND SUPPORT
- Azure subscriptions
- Planning and managing costs
- Support options available with Azure
- Service lifecycle in Azure