Adobe Acrobat XI Professional: Part 2
As a business professional, you have some experience using Adobe® Acrobat®. Now you’re ready to take further advantage of all the features of Acrobat XI to bring your documents to the next level. Whether you are creating PDFs for commercial printing or for viewing digital versions on a range of platforms, Adobe Acrobat XI enables you to output your content so your audience will be able to access and view the document just the way you intended.
In this course, you will use Adobe Acrobat XI Pro to convert technical documents to PDF files, enhance PDF documents, create interactive PDF forms, and prepare and PDF files for commercial printing.
This course is the second part of a two-course series that covers the skills needed to gain a foundational understanding of Acrobat.
Adobe Acrobat XI Pro: Part 1
Adobe Acrobat XI Pro: Part 2 (this course)
Completion of this course will earn 0.575 CEUs.
- • Dates: May 10, 2021
- • Times: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- • Location: Virtual
- • Seats: 10
- • Price: $395
In this course you will create and manage PDF documents.
– Customize the Acrobat XI Pro workspace
– Create PDFs from technical documents
– Enhance PDF documents
– Secure PDF Documents
– Create interactive PDF forms
– Finalize PDF files for commercial printing
The target students for this course are office professionals with a foundational understanding of Adobe Acrobat Pro XI who want to use the advanced productivity features and the creative features of Acrobat XI Pro.
To ensure your success in your course you should be comfortable using the basic features of Acrobat XI Pro. Additionally, you should be proficient in using the Windows® 8 operating system to perform work-related computing tasks. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations course:
Adobe® Acrobat® XI Pro: Part 1
Lesson 1: Customizing the Acrobat XI Pro Workspace
- Topic A: Customize the Toolbars
- Topic B: Customize the Tool Sets
Lesson 2: Creating PDFs from Technical Documents
- Topic A: Create PDF Documents Using Autodesk AutoCAD
- Topic B: Measure Technical Drawings
Lesson 3: Enhancing PDF Documents
- Topic A: Embed Multimedia
- Topic B: Enhance PDF Document Accessibility
Lesson 4: Securing PDF Documents
- Topic A: Manage the Security of PDF Documents
- Topic B: Validate PDF Documents
Lesson 5: Creating Interactive PDF Forms
- Topic A: Create a PDF Form
- Topic B: Compile and Manage PDF Form Data
Lesson 6: Finalizing PDF Files for Commercial Printing
- Topic A: Apply Color Management Settings
- Topic B: Preview Printed Effects
- Topic C: Perform Preflight on a PDF Document
- Topic D: Create PDF/X, PDF/A, and PDF/E Compliant Files
- Topic E: Create a Composite and Color Separations