Live Online Virtual Instructor-Led Training!
Get the freedom to learn on your own terms, wherever you want!
What is a Live Online VILT class?
Live Online VILT (Virtual Instructor Led Training) is a live, interactive virtual classroom solution delivered right to your computer via the Internet. Live Online VILT classes are led by expert certified, experienced instructors who deliver compelling learning during conveniently scheduled class times. You and your class peers interact with the instructor and each other in ways that engage your attention so you learn more. It’s the ideal way to get the benefits of a physical class without the time and expense involved in traveling to a class location.
Live, real-time virtual instruction is ideal for distributed workforces. Employees from anywhere can register and participate in training without the expense and hassle of travel. Contact us today and we’ll take you for a test drive!
What are the benefits of Live Online VILT classes?
- Save money with affordable class pricing and no travel expenses
- Save time. The class comes to you!
- Learn more in a place where you’re comfortable and can avoid distractions
- No setup required, just access to high-speed Internet
- Learning that engages you with real-time interaction with instructors and peers
- Choose what you need to learn from a wide range of classes
You also get:
- Free retakes for the life of the course
- Access to course labs for 6 months
- Free email or telephone technical support
What is a Live Online VILT class like?
Live Online VILT classes are made up of a variety of components, including live interactive classes that may include shared slides, video, whiteboards, etc. They also can include lab simulations and practice exams (where applicable), mentoring support and access to online on-demand reference materials.
You will be sent a training manual when you register, along with instruction on how and when to login to class. ExecuTrainSM Live Online VILT learning is not a video feed from an onsite classroom, where the remote students are an afterthought. It’s live training with a live instructor interacting with the remote students.